Types of Car Accidents
A Trusted Louisiana Law Firm for Serious Injury Claims
Risks and obstacles are everywhere when we take to the streets and highways in Baton Rouge and surrounding areas. No one anticipates being seriously injured in a car accident. When it happens, people are often overwhelmed by medical needs, costs and caring for themselves or injured family members, making them susceptible to unfair treatment by insurance companies.
Getting clear information about your legal rights can be absolutely critical for your recovery and your financial future. Auto insurers are profit-focused and often intent on avoiding paying any compensation or getting accident victims to settle for as little as possible. You need a Baton Rouge car accident attorney who will negotiate skillfully on your behalf and target all available compensation for medical bills, lost wages and other damages. Dodson & Hooks, APLC is a well-established personal injury law firm in Baton Rouge handling challenging car crash claims throughout the state of Louisiana.
Experienced Lawyers Who Prove Fault and Target Full Compensation
Leveraging many decades of experience representing catastrophic injury victims and families, our lawyers have the knowledge and resources to prove liability and obtain compensation for victims of any type of motor vehicle wreck, including:
- Truck Accidents – including tractor-trailers, construction equipment, delivery vans and other commercial vehicles
- Drunk Driver Accidents – regardless of whether the intoxicated motorist was charged with a DWI or not
- Cell Phone Use – including texting and other distracted driving cases in which the negligent driver fails to keep her or his hands on the wheel, eyes on the road or mind on driving
- Head-On Collisions – these accidents tend to result in catastrophic injuries because the force is multiplied by the speed both vehicles were travelling at the time they collided
- Rear-End Collisions – sideswipe accidents and T-bone accidents involving a careless or distracted driver
- Motorcycle Accidents – these accidents often result in traumatic brain injuries, spinal damage, severe road rash, fractures, crush injuries and amputations
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents – these accidents usually result in serious injuries to the pedestrian or cyclist
- Mass-transit Accidents – bus, train, subway or other mass transportation-related accidents, which are usually severe
- Intersection Collisions – typically caused by a negligent driver’s traffic violation or other carelessness
- SUV Rollovers – including all other accident types resulting in catastrophic, life-changing injury or a tragic fatality
- RV Accidents – including flipping, jackknifing, fire, tire blowout and other typical problems involving these sometimes unstable vehicles
- Crashes caused by defective highway design or roadway defects, requiring legal action against government entities
Contact Our Trusted Baton Rouge Personal Injury Law Firm
Our widely respected personal injury law firm receives frequent referrals from past clients and other attorneys familiar with our approach to serious accident claims. You can turn to our Baton Rouge car accident attorneys for clear legal guidance, focused attention to your important personal and family needs, and absolute determination to win results that help you move forward in life.
To discuss your Louisiana car accident and legal rights to financial compensation, call Dodson & Hooks, APLC at 225-756-0222 or contact our firm via our online form. Our initial consultation is free so you can make an informed decision about whether to pursue your claim.