Attorney Referral Service: Trust Our Louisiana Personal Injury and Maritime Law FirmDodson & Hooks, APLC is a Baton Rouge-based law firm that focuses primarily on personal injury and maritime law, but provides legal counsel in many areas of law. Our founding partner, Richard Dodson, hung his shingle almost a half-century ago. He vowed to provide each of his clients with effective, ethical and compassionate legal representation. Our attorneys continue to deliver the same high level of service to our clients today.
We recognize that many of our colleagues share in our high expectations. They do – and should – hold any attorney to whom they refer their clients in the highest standards and regard. For this reason, we are proud to receive referrals from attorneys located in our Louisiana communities, as well as in other states and countries.
Law firms partner with Dodson & Hooks, APLC for a variety of reasons. For instance, we commonly receive referrals when:
Why Partner with Dodson & Hooks?
- A sole practitioner or smaller firm is not able to dedicate the time, resources and financial investment necessary to litigate a single complex cause of action.
- A law firm does not ordinarily handle class action or multidistrict litigation (MDL) and wants support from a firm with experience litigating these large, complex cases.
- An attorney who practices another discipline desires to benefit from our experience in maritime, admiralty and personal injury areas of law.
- An out-of-state lawyer needs to partner with Louisiana counsel to handle a case in our state.
- A lawyer who is licensed in another country needs to partner with a U.S. licensed lawyer to handle cross-border or maritime claims.
Before you partner with another firm, you want to be certain that the arrangement will benefit your firm and your client’s best interests. We invite you to review our representative cases and our attorney profiles to learn more about our experience and history of success.
Our Promise to Referring Attorneys
Attorneys who partner with Dodson & Hooks, APLC can expect:
- An organized, responsive team – Our attorneys and support staff create a positive environment that is organized and responsive. We have refined our processes and systems to keep cases on track and running smoothly. We keep you in the loop about strategies and case progress.
- Dedicated attorneys – You want to know your clients are well cared for. Our dedicated attorneys are focused on achieving results and consider the client’s wellbeing during the process. We always remain mindful of our legal fees and costs to the client.
- Experience – Because we primarily focus on personal injury and maritime law, our lawyers have the substantial experience necessary to reach optimal outcomes. We remain up to date on developments in the law and our attorneys regularly teach seminars and law school classes about various PI and maritime law topics.
- Substantial resources – Our firm is set up to handle complex litigation, MDL and class action lawsuits. We have the tools and knowledge to litigate complicated cases efficiently, cost-effectively and successfully.
- Multilingual lawyers and interpreters – Our legal team includes multilingual lawyers and we have access to skilled interpreters to assist our clients and colleagues from other countries.