Oil Rig Injuries, Property Damage & Investor Compensation
The following are examples of the types of cases we handle:
- Oil rig accidents: If you have been injured on an offshore oil rig, you are likely covered under the Jones Act or another federal maritime statute. Our lawyers can help you obtain the full compensation you deserve under this law.
- Oil rig explosions: Oil rig explosions cause devastating injuries and wrongful death. Our lawyers represent workers and their families.
- Oil refinery accidents: Our lawyers represent victims of explosions, chemical spills and other types of refinery accidents.
- Refinery negligence: An oil refinery is a dangerous environment, often made more so by the negligence of the operators.
- Petrochemical accidents: We represent victims of all types of petrochemical accidents, including accidents while drilling, transporting and refining petroleum and natural gas products.
- Landowner oil field contamination: When an oil company leaves the land, it may leave a legacy of environmental contamination for the landowner.
- Oil Field Investor Compensation: Oil exploration and drilling are costly and complicated propositions involving multiple parties, including investors. Investors can suffer financial harm from the negligence of another party.
Baton Rouge Oil Refinery Negligence AttorneysWorking in an oil refinery is a very dangerous occupation filled with many different hazards. Although these conditions are dangerous, additional dangers that are caused by negligence and carelessness often make oil refineries that much more treacherous. If you or someone you love has been injured in a refinery accident, it is in your best interest to speak with an experienced lawyer.
At the law firm of Dodson & Hooks, APLC, our lawyers have experience providing skilled representation to those individuals who have been hurt as the result of oil refinery negligence, as well as the families of those who have been killed in fatal accidents. We have witnessed the devastating consequences of one of these accidents and have built a long history of success in handling these cases.
Our firm is able to handle claims of negligence in oil refineries that include:
Louisiana Refinery Negligence Attorneys
- Toxic gas releases
- Burn injuries
- Petrochemical accidents
- Insufficient refinery maintenance
- Inadequate performance or incompetent supervision
Many of the injuries suffered as a result of oil refinery negligence include burns, spinal cord injuries, and head injuries. At our firm, you will work with us to get the benefits that you deserve after the accident.
Oil Field Investor Compensation
Louisiana Oil Rig Investor Compensation LawyersOne only has to consider the massive property damage caused by the BP Deepwater Horizon spill to recognize that oil exploration and drilling are costly and complicated propositions involving multiple parties. At Dodson & Hooks, APLC, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, our attorneys have experience in negligence claims, insurance defense, business torts and property damage claims related to oil field rigs and oil rig accidents.
If you have suffered financial losses due to the negligence of another party in an oil rig explosion or other petrochemical accident, call 225-756-0222 or toll-free at 855-515-1257 for a free initial consultation.
Our lawyers represent plaintiffs and defendants in property damage and financial loss claims involving:
- Defective pipeline parts
- Objects falling onto gas lines or stuck in pipelines
- Gas line ruptures and explosions
- Collisions on oil rigs and platforms
- Ships, vessels, workers or machinery hitting high-pressure lines
- Environmental damage claims
- Loss of business income