Oil Field Investor Compensation
Louisiana Oil Rig Investor Compensation LawyersOne only has to consider the massive property damage caused by the BP Deepwater Horizon spill to recognize that oil exploration and drilling are costly and complicated propositions involving multiple parties. At Dodson & Hooks, APLC, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, our attorneys have experience in negligence claims, insurance defense, business torts and property damage claims related to oil field rigs and oil rig accidents.
If you have suffered financial losses due to the negligence of another party in an oil rig explosion or other petrochemical accident, call 225-756-0222 or toll-free at 800-644-0633 for a free initial consultation.
Our lawyers represent plaintiffs and defendants in property damage and financial loss claims involving:
- Defective pipeline parts
- Objects falling onto gas lines or stuck in pipelines
- Gas line ruptures and explosions
- Collisions on oil rigs and platforms
- Ships, vessels, workers or machinery hitting high-pressure lines
- Environmental damage claims
- Loss of business income