Oil Rig Injuries, Property Damage & Investor Compensation
Whether an accident occurs on an offshore oil rig or a land-based oil well, the attorneys at Dodson & Hooks, APLC, have the experience and the resources to successfully pursue a personal injury claim. We also represent investors who suffer financial losses resulting from accidents. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
The following are examples of the types of cases we handle:
- Oil rig accidents:If you have been injured on an offshore oil rig, you are likely covered under the Jones Act or another federal maritime statute. Our lawyers can help you obtain the full compensation you deserve under this law.
- Oil rig explosions:Oil rig explosions cause devastating injuries and wrongful death. Our lawyers represent workers and their families.
- Oil refinery accidents:Our lawyers represent victims of explosions, chemical spills and other types of refinery accidents.
- Refinery negligence:An oil refinery is a dangerous environment, often made more so by negligence of the operators.
- Petrochemical accidents:We represent victims of all types of petrochemical accidents, including accidents while drilling, transporting and refining petroleum and natural gas products.
- Landowner oil field contamination:When an oil company leaves the land, it may leave a legacy of environmental contamination for the landowner.
- Oil field investor compensation:Oil exploration and drilling are costly and complicated propositions involving multiple parties, including investors. Investors can suffer financial harm from the negligence of another party.
Request an Informative Consultation With a Louisiana Offshore Injury Attorney
Our Baton Rouge oil well and rig injury attorneys handle serious cases that arise in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, maritime wage claims, toxic tort, class action, property damage, environmental damage and commercial litigation. For more information about our services and how we may assist you, please call 225-756-0222 locally or 800-644-0633 toll free, or send our attorneys an e-mail.