Offshore Oil Rig Accidents
Baton Rouge Offshore Accident LawyersSeeking justice and fair compensation for victims of offshore injuries is a clear strength for our respected law firm. Our individual attorneys’ and overall firm track record of advocacy for maritime clients is evidence of a deep and longstanding commitment.
All three named partners at Dodson & Hooks, APLC, have an extensive background in dealing with Jones Act claims and other complex, challenging litigation on behalf of injured seamen. In fact, this knowledge and dedication have led to teaching appointments in admiralty and maritime personal injury law as well as numerous six-figure and million-dollar-plus recoveries via settlements and verdicts.
Our reputation as an accomplished offshore injuries law firm extends far beyond Louisiana, with past case successes for clients from across the United States and worldwide, including Poland, Japan, the Philippines, the United Kingdom and other nations. Our proven capabilities extend to advocacy for victims of:
Respected as a Global Force in Maritime Injury Litigation
- Offshore oil rig explosions, fires, spills, and other petrochemical industry accidents
- Barge and vessel accidents
- Boating collisions involving crew and supply boats, survey vessels, tow boats, tug boats, cruise ships and the full spectrum of other vessels
- Tanker and cargo ship injuries
- Ferry and water taxi injuries
- Serious domestic or international maritime injuries and wrongful deaths suffered due to a range of tragic circumstances