International Maritime Injuries
Baton Rouge Jones Act AttorneysAt the law firm of Dodson & Hooks, APLC, we have built a worldwide reputation for experienced admiralty and maritime law representation. Our attorneys have obtained millions of dollars in compensation for hundreds of workers who have suffered injuries in offshore accidents. We also represent seafarers in court when they have been cheated out of wages.
We are recognized within the industry as a law firm that has excelled in the past and has the skills and resources to effectively represent our clients’ interests in the future. Many of our clients come through attorney referrals from U.S. and international sources.
At Dodson & Hooks, APLC, our firm provides representation for:
Louisiana International Maritime Injury Attorneys
- International Transport Federation (ITF) worker injuries, wage issues, and mistreatment
- International maritime injuries
- Jones Act claims
- Death on the High Seas Act claims
- Longshoreman rights
- Tanker, cargo ship, workboat, tugboat and barge accidents
- Offshore oil rig accidents
- Seaman and harbor worker rights
- Wrongful death litigation for drowning victims and other fatal injuries