Dedicated to Personal Injury Litigation and Admiralty Law

Let Us Help You Rebuild Your Life

Nursing Home Negligence

Baton Rouge Nursing Home Negligence Lawyer

When a loved one of your moves into a nursing home or an assisted living center, you have the right to expect that he or she will receive high levels of care and treatment from staff members and administrators. Unfortunately, many elder care facilities do not provide this level of quality care, which can result in serious harm and injury to their residents.

If you believe that your loved one was or is suffering neglect or injury at a nursing home or elder care facility in Louisiana, you need to do something now to improve the situation and hold the provider accountable. At the law firm of Dodson & Hooks, APLC, our lawyers can help stop this mistreatment, while recovering compensation for any medical bills and other expenses that were incurred as a result.

Louisiana Attorneys

Most nursing homes provide great service to elderly individuals and it is not wise to take nursing home negligence cases lightly. However, we have seen cases involving issues of neglect and abuse, including:
  • Medication errors and drug administration errors
  • Dehydration and malnutrition
  • Falls
  • Bed sores
  • Infections
  • Wandering off and elopement
  • Assault and sexual assault
If you suspect abuse or neglect at your loved one’s nursing home or other elder care facility, please give us a call and let us help you stop this treatment as soon as possible.

Protect Your Loved Ones from Abuse or Neglect

For more information regarding nursing home negligence in Louisiana, contact us to schedule an initial consultation. Call a Baton Rouge medical malpractice attorney at Dodson & Hooks, APLC, toll-free at 855-515-1257.

CALL US 24/7: 855-515-1257

multi-lingual staff, diverse attorneys ready to help you!

Dedicated to Personal Injury Litigation and Admiralty Law

Let us help you rebuild your life.

Contact Us Now
For your free consultation / Multilingual Staff
Fill out my online form.
Get Your Free Consultation Today
Back to Top of Page